SOL 5.5 The student will read and demonstrate comprehension of fictional texts, narrative nonfiction, and poetry. (f) Identify and ask questions that clarify various points of view.
- Tell students they are going to be working on Point of View.
- Define Point of View: the narrator’s position in relation to the story being told.
- Present the Suzy-Ann comic. Tell students the story is being told by a narrator not part of the story.
- Tell students their job to retell the story from the point of view of one of the characters in the story, specifically who took the guitar
- Their comic needs to include a title slide, the name of the character, at least 1 slide on who they are, explain how they feel about Suzy-Ann and her music, and why and where they put her Guitar